2012年10月25日星期四

Blind Photographs in Mong Kok

            I chose Mong Kok as my destination because I was wondering that I  can gain more surprises in such a crowded place. I tried different angles during my 'blind period'.




Because of my 'blindness', I can have the bold attempt to cut off the man's head and put focus on the sitting woman.
Because of my 'blindness', I can ignore how wired my gesture is of holding the camera so that I can gain a very unique perspective.


Because of my 'blindness', I can accidentally find the beauty of losing the focal distance.



Because of my 'blindness', I can click the shutter without thinking of anything. However, every result can become a surprise.


Because of my 'blindness', I don't have a certain target. That is reason why all kinds of things can be the main character in my picture, bag, shoes , advertisement.......
Because of my 'blindness', I cannot make everything organized, nevertheless, mess can give people a stronger emotion.










没有评论:

发表评论